Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: if you like toys from the 80's...your gonna love this...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member alkoholik's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,089
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    some guy scanned in all of the toys from the 1985 sears toy wishlist catalog...pretty damn cool!

    438sears1985
    439sears1985
    440sears1985
    441sears1985

    <font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ May 30, 2005 07:11 PM: Message edited by: alkoholik ]</font></font>

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 30, 2005 07:39 PM: Message edited by: alkoholik ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member alkoholik's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,089
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    442sears1985
    443sears1985
    444sears1985
    445sears1985

  3. #3
    Inactive Member alkoholik's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,089
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    446sears1985
    447sears1985

  4. #4
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    goddamn that was a good year [img]eek.gif[/img]
    it was before my time, but I still had alot of those toys when I was growing up!

    ...I miss them [img]frown.gif[/img]

    well, except for my few Superpowers figures, I have them in front of me! [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love those catalogs..especially the TF parts.. ..makes me drool everythim

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I still have my Devastator and all of those mini-Transformers...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's what I received that year.
    -Jabba the Hut

    -Go-Bots Spay-C (space shuttle)

    -Transformer jumpstarter Topspin (i only had one of the two twin, i guess I was fucked out of a gift [img]biggrin.gif[/img] didn'T even knew they were sold together.)

    -Transformer Jetfire Air Guardian (sold it a few years ago for 200$ on ebay)

    and I remember dreaming I was going to an amusement park and they had a life size Voltron robot and I got in and started walking in the streets of my hometown with it [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Things such as this make me wish I had a time machine...I'd just have to make sure I only brought small bills minted earlier than 1985 with me... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Evil Temptation's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    988
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
    Things such as this make me wish I had a time machine...I'd just have to make sure I only brought small bills minted earlier than 1985 with me... [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You know... as much as that makes sense... I can't believe it had never crossed my mind... had I gone back in time they would have thrown me in jail for counterfitting... [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
    Things such as this make me wish I had a time machine...I'd just have to make sure I only brought small bills minted earlier than 1985 with me... [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've thought of that too - I think coins would be the best way to go. Just cash them in when you get there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •